Resources for Students
- FRSF Mentor Program
The FRSF Board has established a Mentor Program that helps students connect with college faculty and professionals in many fields who have volunteered to act as Mentors to students who participate in FRSF. Call the FRSF Director for more information 810 762-9583.
- Selecting a Project-- useful web site:
- Science Fair Research Categories
- Project Idea Tool...— as an idea tool here is a list of the 2010 FRSF Project Titles.
- ScienceBuddies.org — Free Science Fair Project Ideas, Answers, & Tools for Serious Students
- Education.com Ideas and resources for students
- The Scientific Method
- The Engineering Method
- Plan a Good Science Fair Project
- Checklist 1—Before you start your project
- Checklist 2—Before you bring your project to the fair
- Writing a Scientific Paper
- What makes a project stand out?
- What to expect at the fair
- Judging Criteria
- International Science & Engineering Fair (ISEF) Web Site—A wonderful resources for all students but especially helpful to junior and senior division students. ALL SENIOR DIVISION STUDENTS MUST USE THE ISEF RULES WIZARD.