FRSF Teacher of the Year
- Must be actively teaching in grades 4 through 12 (public, private, charter, parochial school) for the 2016/2017 school year.
- Must have at least one student participating in the 2017 FRSF.
- Teachers who are related to a FRSF board member are not eligible for this award.
Note: Teacher selected for this award is expected to attend the Award Ceremony on Sunday, March 19, 2017. Exceptions due to scheduling.
- Nominations will be evaluated by the Teacher of the Year Award Committee without knowledge of the teacher's name. The Committee will be composed of members of the FRSF Board and the recipient of the award from the previous year.
- Each of the four items on the nomination form will be assigned up to 25 points, for a total of 100 points.
- The nominee with the highest score will be presented the Teacher of the Year Award.
- In the event of a tie the committee, at its discretion, may split this award between two "Outstanding" teachers.
Deadline: Nominations must be submitted by Wednesday, March 15, 2017.
To nominate a teacher, please download: 2017 Teacher of Year Nom Form.