Senior Division Instructions & Forms
There is a two-part registration process that can be completed on line.
Step 1. Complete the FRSF On-line Registration Form. An email confirmation will be sent.
Step 2. Download FRSF Supplemental Registration Forms (Interactive PDF that can be saved on your PC, printed, and sent by email. (If your web browser does not support the interactive PDF, download the form and save with Acrobat Reader).
- When saving your supplemental forms use the "Save As" command and add your name at the end of the document name-- example: 2014 FRSF Supplemental Registration Form John Appleseed
- Additional forms that may be required in Step 2 vary with the nature of the student’s project and are easily identified using the ISEF Rules Wizard. Examples: Human Subjects, Vertebrate Animals, Hazardous substances, etc.
- Forms should also be printed and signed by the student and adult sponsor. Signed forms should be brought to the Fair on March 14
- Junior and Senior Division students must also complete the Abstract Form and bring it to the fair on March 14.
Students are encouraged to print all completed forms for their files and reference.
- Projects will be approved via email upon review by the FRSF Scientific Review Committee (SRC).
- Senior Division special early registration deadline is January 17, 2014. Extensions of deadline will be granted
- Required for high school projects only
- Senior Division students who have not previously registered for ISEF must get a 10 digit ID number that is assigned by SSP (Society for Science and the Public that coordinates ISEF). It is easily obtained via the link on the FRSF web site. 70-seconds to register with email confirmation
- Paper registration forms are also available at www.flintsciencefair.org
■ Elementary - March 1, 2014
■ Junior High – March 1, 2014
■ High School – February 7, 2014 (Deadline extensions will be evaluated on a case by case basis)